A second thread - iOS
Jonathan Franklin
2014-01-03 00:07:30 UTC
Are there any standout card/board/dice games for iOS that are not ports
from the analog world?
Nick Danger
2014-01-03 14:18:25 UTC
That's an interesting question. I'd be hard pressed to come up with a
decent list of any, much less standouts.

That said, beyond my aforementioned SolForge there are a couple apps that
might fit that description that I find rather fun:

Mijnlieff & Hoplite.
from the analog world?
Jonathan Franklin
2014-01-03 17:55:21 UTC
Mijnlieff was a boardgame first. :)

I am tired of timed games that make you feel like a hamster on a wheel.

Slay was one I was thinking of, but I am less of a tactical minis guy, so
Slay & Hoplite are more in my son's area of expertise.

I was thinking of games like Swords & Poker, Everlands, Heterodox, and
Fortune Street.

Jonathan
Post by Nick Danger
That's an interesting question. I'd be hard pressed to come up with a
decent list of any, much less standouts.
That said, beyond my aforementioned SolForge there are a couple apps that
Mijnlieff & Hoplite.
from the analog world?
s***@public.gmane.org
2014-01-03 16:07:52 UTC