[nigglybits] Our next game of RAJ starts in 356 days
chegigo@gmail.com [nigglybits]
2016-04-18 21:22:03 UTC
You have been warned. We won't forget it in 2017!
Nick Danger trocergian@gmail.com [nigglybits]
2016-04-19 12:02:26 UTC
I'm still waiting for Crayola to make Chegigo an official color.
Jonathan Franklin franklin@dslnorthwest.net [nigglybits]
2016-04-19 15:31:31 UTC
Have we really descended to LoL humor here?
David Mitchell david.mitchell2@comcast.net [nigglybits]

2016-04-20 11:48:48 UTC
I'm not convinced there's any room for descending in this gin joint. Rock
bottom seems pretty formidable.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Jonathan Franklin